Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The hook up

Don't worry, I'll do what you have asked. You are respected by everyone in town. It's true that I am one of the relatives who is supposed to take care of you, but there is someone who is an even closer relative. Stay here until morning, then I will find out if he is willing to look after you. If he isn't, I promise by the living God to do it myself. Now go back to sleep until morning. When Ruth got back to town, Naomi asked her what had happened, and Ruth told her everything. She also said, "Boaz gave me this grain, because he didn't want me to come back without something for you." Naomi replied, "Just be patient and don't worry about what will happen. He won't rest until everything is settled today!" (Rth 3:11-13, 16-18 CEV)

No comments:

Post a Comment