Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Chances


  • Have you ever heard, "Everyone deserves a second chance."?

    What if you have used up your second, even third, fourth, or more? As for me, I stopped counting. This is what I learned from precious and costly experience, and I believe it with everything in me:

    • It is never "too late" with God.
    • It is only "too late" if I choose to quit.
    • Regardless of circumstances, I do not have to quit.
    • God will not and the enemy cannot force me to quit if I choose not to.

    It is not too late if you choose to believe it. And you can. Today.

But the pot he was shaping from the clay was marred in his hands; so the potter formed it into another pot, shaping it as seemed best to him. Then the word of the LORD came to me: "O house of Israel, can I not do with you as this potter does?" declares the LORD. "Like clay in the hand of the potter, so are you in my hand, O house of Israel. (Jer 18:4-6 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment