Thursday, July 2, 2015

His thoughts are different then your thoughts



  • Have you noticed in Scripture that when God speaks to a person, He always has a very different view and opinion of that person than that person has of themselves?

    Wonder why that is? Hmmm. Could it be that we do not see ourselves as valuable and precious as He sees us? Yep. Could be.

    If God called you, He equipped you (past tense). I believe He is waiting for us to believe it as much as He knows it. Now, I cannot speak for you, but for me, that is my lesson to learn for today!

The word of the LORD came to me, saying, "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." "Ah, Sovereign LORD," I said, "I do not know how to speak; I am only a child." But the LORD said to me, "Do not say, 'I am only a child.' You must go to everyone I send you to and say whatever I command you. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you and will rescue you," declares the LORD. (Jer 1:1, 4-8 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment