Monday, January 15, 2018

Who's watching you?


I have become accustomed to the idea that people I do not know personally know who I am. It goes with having a "public" profession.

People have come to me in ministry settings and said, "Oh, I saw you at such-and-such-a-place... and I was unaware!

People are watching your life--and that is a good thing! You have a opportunity to influence them for the Lord in ways you could never effect with words. You may never know the impact you have had. And that is all right; God knows.

  For you yourselves know how you ought to follow our example. We were  not idle when we were with you, nor did we eat anyone's food without  paying for it. On the contrary, we worked night and day, laboring and toiling so that we would not be a burden to any of you. We did this, not because we do not have the right to such help, but in  order to make ourselves a model for you to follow. (2 Th 3:7-9 NIV)


No comments:

Post a Comment