Friday, January 24, 2014

Prayer and meditation


  • You can use Scripture as a template or guide for a statement of faith. Today's prayer is an example. After all, that's exactly what David was doing in this Psalm. If he could then, so can we today.

Even when I walk through the dark valley of death, I will not be afraid, for you are close beside me. Your rod and your staff protect and comfort me. You prepare a feast for me in the presence of my enemies. You welcome me as a guest, anointing my head with oil. My cup overflows with blessings. Surely your goodness and unfailing love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will live in the house of the LORD forever. (Psa 23:4-6 NLT)

Prayer: LORD, even in the darkest times or most difficult circumstances, You are with me. Your direction, protection, and provision will not fail, and You are able to turn difficulties into opportunities as I trust in You. No matter how things appear around me, help me never doubt Your unfailing love for me. In Jesus' name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment