Thursday, May 8, 2014

It's all in the word



  • These verses have very special meaning to me. They describe the man I used to be, and God used them to change my life. I will share more on that one day, but for now, think about this:

    • These words were written to people who love and obey God.
    • They affirm that Believers are sometimes "in the dark".
    • They instruct us what to do in dark times: Trust God.
    • They contain a stern warning and the consequences if abandon trust in Him and go our own way without His direction.

Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant? Let him who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on his God. But now, all you who light fires and provide yourselves with flaming torches, go, walk in the light of your fires and of the torches you have set ablaze. This is what you shall receive from my hand: You will lie down in torment. (Isa 50:10-11 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment