Thursday, December 11, 2014

It will come


  • When I have asked the Lord for a specific answer or direction, seldom has the answer come right away.

    I have learned to wait and to trust that the answer will come. It always has. It always does. Sometimes (almost always) later than sooner, but it comes. 

    At times, I waited days, weeks, or months--sometimes even years. Eventually, the answer came. And when it came, it was at exactly the right time. I am waiting on some answers now; I know they will come.

    What about you? Do you need to hear from God? Do not panic and take matters into your own hands. Wait. Trust. Follow Habakkuk's example: "...wait to see what the LORD will say..."

I will stand like a guard and watch. I will wait to see what the LORD will say to me. I will wait and learn how he answers my questions. The LORD answered me, "Write down what I show you. Write it clearly on a sign so that the message will be easy to read. This message is about a special time in the future. This message is about the end, and it will come true. Just be patient and wait for it. That time will come; it will not be late. (Hab 2:1-3 ERV)

No comments:

Post a Comment