Monday, December 15, 2014

Soul Winning!


    Have you ever felt like a failure because you could not "win" someone for Jesus? It is easy to do; we live in a predominantly uncompassionate, results-oriented world.

    However, if you feel that way, you should re-examine those feelings, because producing the results of our obedience to God is not within the scope of our ability or responsibility.

    I believe that the only way we can fail Him is to disobey Him. The results of our obedience are His, and His alone.

"When I returned to Jerusalem and was praying at the temple, I fell into a trance and saw the Lord speaking. 'Quick!' he said to me. 'Leave Jerusalem immediately, because they will not accept your testimony about me.' "Then the Lord said to me, 'Go; I will send you far away to the Gentiles.'" (Acts 22:17,18,21 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment