Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Judge

  • Have you ever seen something you thought was wrong, jumped to a conclusion before you knew the facts--and before you asked the Lord about it--and blurted out something that you later regretted?

    Yeah? (Me, too.) Do you know anyone who hasn't? (I don't either.)

    It really annoys me when people do that to me. Think how the Lord must feel! I am grateful for His patience. Aren't you?

While Jesus was in Bethany in the home of a man known as Simon the Leper, a woman came to him with an alabaster jar of very expensive perfume, which she poured on his head as he was reclining at the table. When the disciples saw this, they were indignant. "Why this waste?" they asked. "This perfume could have been sold at a high price and the money given to the poor." Aware of this, Jesus said to them, "Why are you bothering this woman? She has done a beautiful thing to me. (Mat 26:6-10 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment