Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Your Not Alone

See if this is familiar:

You do "it"again. You do not want to or intend to, but you do it
nonetheless. You feel compelled to do "it" and powerless to stop.

You think you are struggling alone? You are not! Everyone has an
"it". There is only one who does not have an "it" and He
understands, loves you, and gave His life to have a relationship
with you. Trust His love for you even if you do "it"oagain.
  
 I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do,
  but what I hate I do. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is,
  in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I
  cannot carry it out. For in my inner being I delight in God's law;
  but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war
  against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of
  sin at work within my members. (Rom 7:15,18,22,23 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment