Monday, September 12, 2016

Hang on!

When you are in difficult circumstances for a long time, it is easy
to lose hope and give up--sometimes out of sheer weariness. You feel
that you just cannot take any more! But please don't give up.

God can turn any situation for your good in the end. It is just the
part between the beginning and the end that is so hard to endure...

From my experiences, I can say: This is true and worth the wait.
  
I worked for you through the scorching heat of the day and through
  cold and sleepless nights. Yes, twenty years--fourteen of them
  earning your two daughters, and six years to get the flock. And you
  have reduced my wages ten times! In fact, except for the grace of
  God--the God of my grandfather Abraham, the awe-inspiring God of my
  father, Isaac--you would have sent me off without a penny to my
  name. But God has seen your cruelty and my hard work. That is why he
  appeared to you last night and vindicated me." (Gen 31:40-42 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment