Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Relationships

Did you know that there are conditions to meet before some prayers
will be answered? In today's verses, we like "...ask whatever you
wish...". We do not like "If..." because it implies a condition.

The condition Jesus taught in these verses is relationship.

Through relationship, there are no limits. Without relationship,
there are no possibilities. Through relationship, He can give us
everything. Without relationship, He can give us nothing.

Everything in the kingdom of God works through relationship.
  
  "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I
  in him, he will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.
  If anyone does not remain in me, he is like a branch that is thrown
  away and withers; such branches are picked up, thrown into the fire
  and burned. If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask
  whatever you wish, and it will be given you. This is to my Father's
  glory, that you bear much fruit, showing yourselves to be my
  disciples." (John 15:5-8 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment