Monday, October 24, 2016

Change

If you are satisfied with your life, I am overjoyed for you! If you
are not, take heart: Circumstances can change--and you can be a
facilitator of the change. How? This is what I believe:

God has the power to change a life or the Universe. However, He is
limited to what He can do for us by our authority--the authority He
gave to us and will not violate. The more you give Him authority to
work in your life, the more He can change in your life.

It has been so in mine. That is why I believe it can be so in yours.
  
 Do not gloat over me, my enemy! Though I have fallen, I will rise.
  Though I sit in darkness, the LORD will be my light. Because I have
  sinned against him, I will bear the Lord's wrath, until he pleads my
  case and establishes my right. He will bring me out into the light;
  I will see his righteousness. Then my enemy will see it and will be
  covered with shame, she who said to me, "Where is the LORD your
  God?" My eyes will see her downfall; even now she will be trampled
  underfoot like mire in the streets. (Micah 7:8-10 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment