Monday, October 10, 2016

The End

"The end justifies the means." Heard that? Essentially, it means
that if something is deemed important enough, any method of
achieving or acquiring it is acceptable.

About unquestionable sin, people have said to me before: "I believe
God understands." No, God does not "understand"! We do not have
permission to violate His Word because we want something!

He is merciful and patient. He always forgives a truly repentant
heart. But His mercy is no license to disrespect Him and His Word.

Learn it. Love it. Know Him. Love Him.
  

  I hate and abhor falsehood but I love your law. Seven times a day I
  praise you for your righteous laws. Great peace have they who love
  your law, and nothing can make them stumble. I wait for your
  salvation, O LORD, and I follow your commands. I obey your statutes,
  for I love them greatly. I obey your precepts and your statutes, for
  all my ways are known to you. (Psa 119:163-168 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment