Thursday, November 17, 2016

What God sees

Have you ever wondered what God saw in you? I certainly have. Still
do. I have not always understood why He chose me, however, I have
learned to trust His choosing. I hope you will for yourself as well.

Our responsibility is as He told Moses: "Now go, and do as I have
told you. I will help you..." He always does. Always will.

"Now go..."

  But Moses pleaded with the LORD, "O Lord, I'm just not a good
  speaker. I never have been, and I'm not now, even after you have
  spoken to me. I'm clumsy with words." "Who makes mouths?" the LORD
  asked him. "Who makes people so they can speak or not speak, hear or
  not hear, see or not see? Is it not I, the LORD? Now go, and do as I
  have told you. I will help you speak well, and I will tell you what
  to say." (Exo 4:10-12NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment