Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Success

Whether in sports, business, or life, being aware of and focused on
the goal is absolutely necessary if you hope to succeed. "If you
don't know where you're going, you'll never get there."

For Believers, I believe the goal--the most important thing--is that
we maintain our relationship with God and fulfill His purpose for
our lives. That is why I pray, "Lord, do whatever you need to do to
cause me to be whatever You need me to be."

That said, I do hope He does not have to send a fish to swallow me
to get my attention. However, if that is what it takes, so be it.
  
Then the sailors picked Jonah up and threw him into the raging sea,
  and the storm stopped at once! The sailors were awestruck by the
  Lord's great power, and they offered him a sacrifice and vowed to
  serve him. Now the LORD had arranged for a great fish to swallow
  Jonah. And Jonah was inside the fish for three days and three
  nights. Then Jonah prayed to the LORD his God from inside the fish.
  He said, "I cried out to the LORD in my great trouble, and he
  answered me. I called to you from the world of the dead, and LORD,
  you heard me! (Jonah 1:15-2:2 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment