Monday, April 24, 2017

Rededication

Are you really serious about having a deeper relationship with the

Lord? Then join me in praying today's prayer. If you are sincere, if

you genuinely mean it, He will take you at your word.

This is how we know what love is: Christ gave his life for us. We

  too, then, ought to give our lives for others! If we are rich and

  see others in need, yet close our hearts against them, how can we

  claim that we love God? My children, our love should not be just

  words and talk; it must be true love, which shows itself in action.

  (1 John 3:16-18 GNB)


  Prayer: LORD, I desire that every word I speak, every decision I

  make, every action I take, and even my most private thoughts would

  reflect my commitment to and relationship with You. Help me to be

  like You in everything that concerns my life--without exception,

  hesitation, or reservation. Do whatever You need to do in my life to

  make it so. In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment