Thursday, February 19, 2015

Confidence

He kept them safe so they were not afraid; but the sea closed in upon their enemies. He brought them to the border of his holy land, to this land of hills he had won for them. He drove out the nations before them; he gave them their inheritance by lot. He settled the tribes of Israel into their homes. Yet though he did all this for them, they continued to test his patience. They rebelled against the Most High and refused to follow his decrees. (Psa 78:53-56 NLT)

Prayer: LORD, I know that some people are not going to accept You, regardless of what or how much You do for them. Help me remember that it is not my responsibility to make others believe; my responsibility to tell them the truth when I have an opportunity. Whether they accept or reject You is between You and them. Thank You for all that You have done in my life. I want to express my love and gratitude to You every day I live. In Jesus' name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment