Monday, February 22, 2016

Time

Sometimes it has not taken long. Other times it has taken years.
Some even decades. And one thing has taken my entire life,
understanding coming just in the past few months.

What am I talking about? Understanding how God has worked through
(sometimes the worst of) circumstances for my good. And He has, in
every one--no exceptions.

Because that is easy to say, please do not think I am being trite: I
am condensing the conclusion of years of struggle, difficulty, loss,
perplexity, questions, learning, etc. into one sentence.

Today's Scripture is true. And if for me, then for you too.
  
For I know that through your prayers and the help given by the
  Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my
  deliverance. (Phil 1:19 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment