Friday, September 22, 2017

I AM

God is absolutely faithful to do what He has promised. However,

those promises are--almost without exception--conditional: they

require something from us.

Although it felt unfair at times, looking back over some very

difficult situations in my life, I can say that it was always for

the best. God knows what He is doing.

Let's be certain that we seek, trust, surrender, love, believe, walk

in faith, and fulfill our responsibilities to God before we accuse

Him of failing to fulfill His responsibilities to us.

    I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior. I have

  revealed and saved and proclaimed--I, and not some foreign god among

  you. You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "that I am God. Yes,

  and from ancient days I am he. No one can deliver out of my hand.

  When I act, who can reverse it?" (Isa 43:11-13 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment