Monday, September 18, 2017

Testimony

I cannot stress enough the importance of being a living witness to

your children, grandchildren, and any who see or know your life. You

teach in ways you of which you may be unaware.

This is very personal for me because as I shared a few weeks ago, I

am a Believer today because of my grandfather. I thank God for him.

In this life, He was unaware of the influence he had on me, and

therefore, on every person this ministry touches.

Also be mindful that family is not necessarily defined by physical

ancestry. Even if you do not have children, someone somewhere is

watching your life. Teach them well.

  We will not hide these truths from our children but will tell the

  next generation about the glorious deeds of the LORD. We will tell

  of his power and the mighty miracles he did. For he issued his

  decree to Jacob; he gave his law to Israel. He commanded our

  ancestors to teach them to their children, so the next generation

  might know them--even the children not yet born--that they in turn

  might teach their children. So each generation can set its hope anew

  on God, remembering his glorious miracles and obeying his commands.

  (Psa 78:4-7 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment