Monday, November 25, 2013

Contend for the Faith


Dear friends, although I was eager to write to you about the salvation we share, I found it necessary to write to you and urge you to continue your vigorous defense of the faith that was passed down to the saints once and for all. (Jud 1:3 ISV)

Prayer: LORD, sometimes I cannot do what I want for having to do what is necessary or what circumstances demand. When I find myself in this conflict, help me trust that regardless of what I feel or think, to the degree I give You authority in my life, You can order my steps and have me where I need to be, when I need to be there, doing what I need to do. Wisdom is to surrender what I want to Your purpose and trust You to work it out. Help me make it so. In Jesus' name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment