Thursday, April 3, 2014

Hurry up and wait!


  • "I'm not impatient; I just don't like to wait." I used to say that... as a joke, of course. But I have to admit that I really did act that way at times.

    I have learned (the hard way) that God's timing really is best. I have learned to trust it. I may not always like it at first, but it always works out for the best. Always.

Jesus' brothers said to him, "You ought to leave here and go to Judea, so that your disciples may see the miracles you do. For even his own brothers did not believe in him. Therefore Jesus told them, "The right time for me has not yet come; for you any time is right. You go to the Feast. I am not yet going up to this Feast, because for me the right time has not yet come." (John 7:3,5-6,8 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment