Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Responsibility is a heavy responsibility


  • I believe that, like Jesus, we all have a purpose in God's plan--a reason we are here. However, many things can distract us from it: tasks, demands, ambitions, desires... and the list goes on and on.

    He knew His purpose. If you do not know yours, ask God. Then, be patient for the answer. If you do know it, I ask you the same question I asked myself this morning: What are you going to do today that moves you closer to your destiny or helps you fulfill it?

    Like Jesus, we too have a choice. We are responsible for what we do.

At daybreak Jesus went out to a solitary place. The people were looking for him and when they came to where he was, they tried to keep him from leaving them. But he said, "I must preach the good news of the kingdom of God to the other towns also, because that is why I was sent." And he kept on preaching in the synagogues of Judea. (Luke 4:42-44 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment