Friday, April 25, 2014

The struggle!


  • Purpose. Balance. Two words often in conflict because fulfilling purpose creates demands--which become difficult to keep in balance.

    We are struggling with that in this ministry right now. (Yes, ministries and ministers struggle too. Some just don't admit it...)

    Working hard to get our office ready, we find it easy to let the tasks consume our time. We know the need and feel the pressure.

    But we must not neglect the relationship with God regardless of our tasks. Why? I believe that without the relationship, the tasks cease to have a purpose.

    So, please cover us in your prayers, especially right now. Thanks!

For I have come down from heaven to do the will of God who sent me, not to do what I want. And this is the will of God, that I should not lose even one of all those he has given me, but that I should raise them to eternal life at the last day." (John 6:38-39 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment