Thursday, October 23, 2014

He is Able


  • I saw this a long time ago on a poster in a photo lab I used: "We have done so much with so little for so long, we are now qualified to do anything with nothing." (Sort of how I feel about my ministry. 

    Well, God did say that all thing are possible with Him--and He did EVERYTHING with NOTHING. However, for us, there are prerequisites to receiving spectacular answers to prayer. Jesus included conditions: believe and forgive.

"I tell you the truth, if anyone says to this mountain, 'Go, throw yourself into the sea,' and does not doubt in his heart but believes that what he says will happen, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And when you stand praying, if you hold anything against anyone, forgive him, so that your Father in heaven may forgive you your sins." (Mark 11:23-25 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment