Tuesday, October 28, 2014

The best is yet to come


  • Have you ever been in a situation that seemed bad at the time, but later, you discovered that it was for your good, perhaps even the best thing that could have happened? It is like finding a treasure in an unexpected place.

    I have experienced enough of those in my relationship with God to trust that regardless of what happens, He will work it out for my good--in the end. Those experiences have taught me that before "the end", there is a process. That process is where most of the education and maturity (and uncertainty and pain) takes place.

    If you are in one of those places, in pain, uncertainty, doubt, or even anger, do not despair. It is not the end yet. Wait for, look for, and expect the treasure to be revealed.

Yes, and I will continue to rejoice, for I know that through your prayers and the help given by the Spirit of Jesus Christ, what has happened to me will turn out for my deliverance. (Phil 1:18b-19 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment