Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Amen!


  • When we confess sin to God, it really is forgiven and gone. He no longer holds it against us. Just let that sink in... We are free!

    Yet, we struggle to walk in that freedom because we remember our failures. And, of course, we have an enemy who uses our past to keep us in bondage and from the freedom and future God has for us.

    It has been said, "When the devil reminds you of your past, remind him of his future."

And the Holy Spirit also testifies that this is so. First he says, "This is the new covenant I will make with my people on that day, says the Lord: I will put my laws in their hearts so they will understand them, and I will write them on their minds so they will obey them." Then he adds, "I will never again remember their sins and lawless deeds." (Heb 10:15-17NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment