Wednesday, January 14, 2015

But God!


  • No matter what has happened in your life or what you have or have not done, do not give up hope... like I did.

    There was a time when I believed I had ruined my life beyond repair as far as ever being what God had for me to be. I had given up.

    I vividly remember the very moment He "gave me my life back He ignited a faint spark of hope in what had been, for all practical purposes, a lifeless heart--a hope that I could still be what He had called me to be. I was alive again.

    God promised new life for Israel in today's Scripture. He brought me back to life and gave me hope again. And if He could do it for me, He can do it for you. If you are willing, He is willing. He promised.

"Although you have been forsaken and hated, with no one traveling through, I will make you the everlasting pride and the joy of all generations. Instead of bronze I will bring you gold, and silver in place of iron. Instead of wood I will bring you bronze, and iron in place of stones. I will make peace your governor and righteousness your ruler. (Isa 60:15-17 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment