Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Who can you trust

It has been said, "Don't believe everything you hear." John also
said the same in 1 John 4:1. Sadly, not everyone is honest.

"Who can I trust?" is an essential question for relationships,
business, politics, and even in church. Who indeed? Trust God first.
He knows, well, everything--and everything about everyone!

The closer we grow in relationship with Him, the clearer we can
perceive His mind and will. Then, we can better recognize His
opinion of someone or something.

That is called discernment--and we can ask Him for it.
  
They fully intend to topple him from his lofty place; they take
  delight in lies. With their mouths they bless, but in their hearts
  they curse. Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from
  him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will
  not be shaken. My salvation and my honor depend on God; he is my
  mighty rock, my refuge. (Psa 62:4-7 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment