Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Why!

Why?" is an important question, one of the most important we can
ask. Some "Why?" questions only God can answer. Sometimes He chooses
to be silent--which I believe reveals our spiritual maturity.

Common responses include offense, panic, anger, disappointment, and
the like. A mature response of faith is to trust that He has a very
good reason for His silence, that His reason is always for our good,
and that He will reveal the answer when we need it or can accept it.
  
 The LORD took hold of me, and I was carried away by the Spirit of
  the LORD to a valley filled with bones. He led me around among the
  old, dry bones that covered the valley floor. They were scattered
  everywhere across the ground. Then he asked me, "Son of man, can
  these bones become living people again?" "O Sovereign LORD," I
  replied, "you alone know the answer to that." (Ezek 37:1-3 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment