Tuesday, July 8, 2014

God is!

  • Peace. Governments want it. Families want it. Neighborhoods want it. Businesses want it. And you likely want it. I know I do.

    Many people believe peace is a circumstance that you either have or you don't. Others believe it is a feeling.

    I believe that peace originates deep in our spirit, growing from our relationship with God, independent of circumstances.

    You can have it with someone else who is seeking it. But those who are not? You can have it sometimes on some levels... but not always.

    So, find it with God first. No one can change that--except you.

Come, my children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. Whoever of you loves life and desires to see many good days, keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking lies. Turn from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it. (Psa 34:11-14 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment