Thursday, January 28, 2016

Darkness

  • Sometimes I hear God very clearly. Then sometimes, I feel as though I am "groping in the dark" trying to understand what to do. Have you felt that way too? (I have yet to meet anyone who has not.)

    I have learned that even when I cannot consciously recognize His voice, He is still guiding, directing, and watching over my life--to the degree that I trust Him and allow it.

    Next time you feel "in the dark", read Isaiah 50:10-11. Those verses have been especially comforting to me during "dark" times. I hope they will be so for you too.

So be careful how you live, not as fools but as those who are wise. Make the most of every opportunity for doing good in these evil days. Don't act thoughtlessly, but try to understand what the Lord wants you to do. (Eph 5:15-17NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment