Monday, June 16, 2014

Don't have a clue

  • Ever heard someone say, "He's his own worst enemy..."?

    We can be that when we sabotage the good things God has for us by our own hardheadedness, immaturity, selfishness, etc. Then we wonder why our prayers are not answered.

    When they are not, the first place we should begin looking for the reason is... ourselves.

"Hear, O my people, and I will warn you--if you would but listen to me, O Israel! You shall have no foreign god among you; you shall not bow down to an alien god. I am the LORD your God, who brought you up out of Egypt. Open wide your mouth and I will fill it. "But my people would not listen to me; Israel would not submit to me. So I gave them over to their stubborn hearts to follow their own devices. (Psa 81:8-12 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment