Wednesday, June 18, 2014

No it all!

  • hey always have an answer and advice for you (whether you want it or not). They have to be the "spiritual" person in a gathering. And they act like their opinion is God's wisdom.

    Maybe they are right... and maybe they are not.

    Best to go to God first. Seek His wisdom. He is always right. He always has your best interests at heart. Don't be misled.

Now you too have proved to be of no help; you see something dreadful and are afraid. Have I ever said, 'Give something on my behalf, pay a ransom for me from your wealth, deliver me from the hand of the enemy, ransom me from the clutches of the ruthless'? "Teach me, and I will be quiet; show me where I have been wrong. How painful are honest words! But what do your arguments prove? (Job 6:21-25 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment