Monday, June 30, 2014

Never Give Up


  • Are you in difficult circumstances and do not understand why?

    I have had this experience: I did not understand why I was going through hard times. I was in pain, confusion, loss, distress, etc.

    Later, however, I realized what God had done for me through those things. I learned more than I thought possible. I grew closer to Him. I realized more of why I am here... and so much more.

    Now, even if I could, I would not undo any of it. Though they were difficult and painful times, what I gained from them is just too valuable to give up.

    I hope you can say the same. Maybe now. Maybe later. I just want you to know it can be possible. Don't give up hope.

For we who are alive are always being given over to death for Jesus' sake, so that his life may be revealed in our mortal body. So then, death is at work in us, but life is at work in you. It is written: "I believed; therefore I have spoken." With that same spirit of faith we also believe and therefore speak, because we know that the one who raised the Lord Jesus from the dead will also raise us with Jesus and present us with you in his presence. All this is for your benefit, so that the grace that is reaching more and more people may cause thanksgiving to overflow to the glory of God. (2 Cor 4:11-15 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment