Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Trust God


  •  I believe It is a time for us to be sober, focused, certain in Whom we trust, and strong in our relationship with Him.

    I remember my grandparents speaking of being"prayed up". Yeah. It's time for that.

Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife. But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this. What I mean, brothers, is that the time is short. From now on those who have wives should live as if they had none; those who mourn, as if they did not; those who are happy, as if they were not; those who buy something, as if it were not theirs to keep; those who use the things of the world, as if not engrossed in them. For this world in its present form is passing away. (1 Cor 7:27-31 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment