Monday, August 11, 2014

Ultimate Relationship


  • A relationship with someone you trust is beyond value. When I was without it, I wanted it. Having it now, I cherish it because I remember what it felt like not to have it; I know what it is worth.

    No matter what your circumstances, you can have such a relationship with God. For me, I found that I had to have it with Him first before I could have it with someone else they way it should be.

    That relationship is worth protecting. It is worth doing whatever you have to do to keep it good. Yes, it may require changes, but no matter what it requires, there is nothing worth compromising it for.

"I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters, says the Lord Almighty." Since we have these promises, dear friends, let us purify ourselves from everything that contaminates body and spirit, perfecting holiness out of reverence for God. (2 Cor 6:18-7:1 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment