Friday, August 8, 2014

Where do you place value


  • Knowing what something is worth can mean the difference between success and failure. Who would buy a home, an automobile, or an investment without first researching what it is worth?

    If the value of those temporary things is important to know, how much more for eternal things, things that determine not just our address or tax bracket, but our "forever destination"?

    God says that instruction and knowledge is more valuable than those things, and that wisdom is more valuable than ANYTHING. He has already done the research; I trust His word on it.

Listen to me! For I have excellent things to tell you. Everything I say is right, for I speak the truth and hate every kind of deception. My advice is wholesome and good. There is nothing crooked or twisted in it. My words are plain to anyone with under-standing, clear to those who want to learn. "Choose my instruction rather than silver, and knowledge over pure gold. For wisdom is far more valuable than rubies. Nothing you desire can be compared with it. "I, Wisdom, live together with good judgment. I know where to discover knowledge and discernment. (Prov 8:6-12 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment