Monday, September 8, 2014

Free yourself!


  • I think that being able to forgive and pray for those who have hurt us is an "acid test" of our relationship with God and our trust and belief in what He says.

    It is difficult to do--perhaps the most difficult thing you may EVER do. For me, it is impossible without God's help.

    I remember when I could not; I remember the torment of the great pain certain people caused and the "life cost" of it. It took a lot of hard "learning" before I could let it all go, trust Him, and forgive them.

    I learned that it really did come down to my relationship with Him.

    What do you think?

Now Moses was more humble than any other person on earth. I speak to him face to face, directly and not in riddles! He sees the LORD as he is. Should you not be afraid to criticize him?" The LORD was furious with them, and he departed. As the cloud moved from above the Tabernacle, Miriam suddenly became white as snow with leprosy. When Aaron saw what had happened, he cried out to Moses, "Oh, my lord! Please don't punish us for this sin we have so foolishly committed. Don't let her be like a stillborn baby, already decayed at birth." So Moses cried out to the LORD, "Heal her, O God, I beg you!" (Num 12:3,8-13 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment