Monday, September 15, 2014

Real Love

  • From today's Scripture: "All the others care only for themselves..."

    I know from experience the pain and damage such a one can cause. I also know from experience that having one who loves truly, selflessly, and honestly will change your life.

    My Father and Mother selfless love changed my life. I shudder to think what I would have been without them and the love they modeled for a little boy who needed to see what real love looked and felt like.

    This too I know from experience: Regardless of whether you have the former or latter in your life and regardless of what has happened to you, you can be the one that makes a difference in someone's life.

If the Lord Jesus is willing, I hope to send Timothy to you soon. Then when he comes back, he can cheer me up by telling me how you are getting along. I have no one else like Timothy, who genuinely cares about your welfare. All the others care only for themselves and not for what matters to Jesus Christ. But you know how Timothy has proved himself. Like a son with his father, he has helped me in preaching the Good News. (Phil 2:19-22 NLT)

No comments:

Post a Comment