Thursday, September 25, 2014

He Knows what's Best


  • I have learned that God always answered my prayers--though I did not always like the answer. He did not promise to answer them as I asked (demanded), but as a good parent, He always did what was best.

    I now trust that He will always hear and answer my prayers and He will always do what is best. That is what I ask Him for now. 
    I learned that I can trust Him even with that.

    You can too.

So they took away the stone. Then Jesus looked up and said, "Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this for the benefit of the people standing here, that they may believe that you sent me." When he had said this, Jesus called in a loud voice, "Lazarus, come out!" (John 11:41-43 NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment